Saturday, January 17, 2015

Art Journal Cover - Tresors De Luxe Challenge

Hi There Scrappy Friends! Today I am sharing an Art Journal Cover I created to play along with the Tresors de Luxe Challenge this month. Tresors de Luxe is an awesome Etsy shop that sells gorgeous vintage laces and embellishments. This is originally an old Textbook I picked up for free at the University where I work - I had so much fun recycling it for use as an Art Journal!  I've designed this Art Journal cover based on the colours from the gorgeous January Mood Board and using some laces from the Tresors de Luxe Shop and lots of Prima Finnabair Mediums and Embellishments and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbursts! I'll be using this journal for pages inspired by music - so I included a Dusty Attic music scale chipboard as a design element on the cover too!
Tresors de Luxe Challenge Mood Board - January 2015
Here  are a few more shots of the Journal Cover! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a peek at my project!

Products Used: Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbursts in Wild Honeysuckle Coral, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Bougainvillea Fuschia, Cheshire Cat Cherry and Opal Sea Oats; Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glaze in Solar Gold and Nutmeg; Prima Finnabair - Art Basics - Soft Gloss Gel, Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter in Gold Rush, Glass Beads in Crystal, Mechanicals Vintage Trinkets; Prima Resin Frame, Prima Flowers, Prima Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings Keyhole; Prima 6x6 Stencil; Dusty Attic Chipboard - Music Scale; Tresors de Luxe Etsy shop Lace; Golden Light Molding Paste; White Gesso; Washi Tape (stash); Resin Bird (stash).

No comments: