Saturday, December 12, 2015

Victorian Pillow Box Shaker Ornaments and a Tutorial ~ for Meg's Garden!

Hi Crafty friends! Sarah here to share a set of four Pillow Box Shaker Ornaments I created using the absolutely divine Meg's Garden Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack! I've put together a video slideshow tutorial showing how to create one of these easy but beautiful ornaments - I hope you'll give it a try.

Here are a couple of photos from different angles of the set of ornaments - aren't the papers just gorgeous?! And I love those vintage Santa images. I embellished with some flowers and winter berries from my stash and added some heavy gesso and fairy dust as 'snow' to the embellishments and "Noel" cut-out!


And here is the full step-by-step slideshow tutorial!

Video Slideshow Tutorial



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy Crafting!

Meg's Garden Products Used:
Vintage Christmas Papercrafter Pack

No comments: