Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Vintage Shadow Box ~ Meg's Garden

Hi Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing a small shadowbox I made for Meg's Garden using the gorgeous Chantilly Cream papers and embellishments from the Meg's Garden store!
I used the Chantilly Cream 12x12 papers 04 and 06 to cover the inside and outside of the box, respectively. Then I used lots of cut-outs from the Cut & Create page and Papercraft pack to decorate each section of the box. All the papers and the edges of the box have been inked with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I've added in some gorgeous flowers, lace, metal trinkets, and trim from the Meg's Garden Store, as well as a few extra items from my stash. Finally, I finished off the box with a dash of Stampendous Bronze Luxe Mix (consisting of Mica Flakes and Glitter). I took lots of photos and close-ups to share with you so you can see all the details!
In these angled photos, you can see how I wrapped some lace from the Meg's Garden store around the edge of the shadowbox and added a little 'drawer pull' from my stash to the bottom of the box. The chocolate-coloured mesh ribbon that I used to create a 'hanger' for the box is also from Meg's Garden store.

Here are some close-ups of the different sections of the shadowbox so you can see all the little goodies tucked in to each opening!


Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog today! I hoped you enjoyed seeing my shadowbox project!

Meg's Garden Products Used:
Chantilly Cream Papers - 12x12 papers 04 and 06, Cut & Create Page, and Papercraft Pack
Meg's Bundle of Goodies - Temptations in Cream, Camel and Brown

No comments: