I love reading – especially fantasy novels – so this month’s inspiration photo was the impetus behind me creating this fairy bookmark! I’ve used one of the Tiny Fairies and one of the Simple Key Hole Plates to create the top of the bookmark. I’ve painted the chipboard pieces with Art Alchemy Metallique and Opal Magic Acrylic Paints and added some Stickles to the fairy’s wings for some fairy shimmer! I dabbed the light patina paint onto the gold keyhole and the painted lace outfit on the fairy so that they would look similar to the resin pieces I used for the bottom of the bookmark, unifying the look of the piece!
I hope this little project inspires you to play along with the Creative Embellishments challenge this month! Be sure to follow the Challenge Rules so that you're eligible to win the $50 Gift Certificate to the Creative Embellishments store!
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of June 1st, 2016.
- Please add your entry to our InLinkz box on the Creative Embellishments blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 CE product on your project but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - and I hope you'll play along with the June Creative Embellishments Challenge!