Wednesday, January 31, 2018

New Beginnings - Baby's 1st Year January Layout ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi there! Today I'm back with a new installment in my "Baby's First Year" series of layouts. I've used a combination of several Graphic 45 paper collections (A Place in Time, Children's Hour, Mother Goose, and Time to Flourish) to create this layout, along with two Spoons from the Creative Embellishments Small Cutlery set.
I painted the spoons with Prima Art Extravagance Metallique Paint in Silver Spoon and then dry-brushed two tones of Metallique blue paint (Midnight Sky and Rich Turquoise) on the handles. Once the paint was dry, I added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to the spoons to make them look slightly tarnished. Here are some close-ups and different angles so you can see all the layers and details!





No comments: