Tuesday, September 2, 2014

You and Me ~ C'est Magnifique September Sketch

The September Sketch has been revealed at C'est Magnifique! The Design Team has done an amazing job creating some truly stunning layouts based on the sketch to inspire you - so be sure to stop by the C'est Magnifique blog to see the team's creations with this sketch.
Here is my layout based on the sketch using items from the September C'est Magnifique Kit, Embellishment Add-on and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. I also used some blue mist (13 Arts Ultramarine Chalk Mist) and a Prima Brad from my stash.
And here are a few close-ups of my layout!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you'll join us at C'est Magnifique and play along with the September Sketch!

1 comment:

Riikka Kovasin said...

Aah! Sweet grungy goodness! Love the colors and the torn edges!