Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Nana" - for Meg's Garden using the English Rose Garden Collection

Hi Scrappy friends! I have a new layout using the Gorgeous English Rose Garden collection. As soon as I saw these papers, I new I wanted to do a heritage layout using a photo of my grandmother with my sister and me and our children - three generations! I wanted the layout to look almost like a visit to Nana's house - with her favourite colour (green) as well as floral and lace accents.
I've embellished the layout with doilies and lots of flowers, lace and metal accents from Meg's Garden store as well as a few pieces from my stash.  I also added some extra sparkle to the layout using a stencil with white texture paste sprinkled with bronze glitter! Here are some close-ups and different angles of the layout!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Happy Scrapping!

Meg's Garden Products Used:
Meg's Bundle of Goodies - Temptations in Cream, Camel, Copper and Brown
The English Rose Garden Collection - A Bouquet of Roses and Leaves & Foliage
Circle Lace Doilies (15 cm diameter) 

No comments: