Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pocket Letter ~ Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home & Tim Holtz French Industrial

I played along with a Pocket Letter exchange over at Scraps of Darkness/Scraps of Elegance last month and, now that my swap partner has received it, I can share the pocket letter I made!

The front of the Pocket Letter was made with Graphic 45's Home Sweet Home collection - I used the 6x6 patterns and solids paper and the 8x8 and 12x12 patterned papers, as well as pieces of the coordinating chipboard. All the papers are inked with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and I added in some burlap twine to the tags/chipboard pieces.






The back of the pocket letter was made using the Tim Holtz French Industrial papers, tissue tape, rub-ons, clip and a charm. I used a Creative Embellishments French Postmark Stencil with Distress Embossing Powder in Black Soot in the background of the page. I inked the edges of the papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and splattered the entire page with watered-down Distress Ink in Black Soot.





That's it for today! Thanks for popping by my blog!

No comments: