Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pocket Tag Gift Card Holder ~ Creative Embellishments

Today, I'm sharing a project inspired by the Sea - a Pocket Tag Gift Card Holder using Prima's gorgeous French Riviera collection papers and lots of sea-themed Creative Embellishments chipboard.
I folded a Prima doll tag base to create the pocket in the tag and then cut out elements from the French Riviera 6x6 papers to cover and embellish the tag - I inked the edges of all the papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I tucked a journalling card cut-out into the pocket so you can see where the gift card would go. I lightly sponged white gesso on the Creative Embellishments Fishnet Panel 2 and cut it into small sections to place at the top and bottom of the tag. I painted the chipboard Sea Shells with Prima Art Alchemy Paints by Finnabair. I also painted the Nautical Anchor with the Art Alchemy paint, adding some burlap twine for the rope along the anchor. Finally, I finished off the embellishing with some Prima Art Stones and a burlap twine bow. Some close-ups are below so you can see all the details!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

No comments: