Friday, July 22, 2016

Typography Mini File Folder Brag Book ~ Creative Embellishments

Today I'm sharing a fun little project that I created for the Creative Embellishments Design Team - a Mini File Folder Brag Book! I've used Graphic 45's Typography collection, paired with Creative Embellishments mini Ruler wood icon and the smaller of the chipboard Photo Booth Film Strips, cut into smaller sections.
 I fussy cut lots of tags and bits from the Typography papers and inked the edges of all the papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I also used the Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the wooden Ruler. I cut the Photo Booth Film Strip into sections and used one section on the front of the Mini Folder and a double section on the back of the Mini Folder. I embossed the Film Strips using Ranger Fine Black Embossing Powder. I only glued down two sides of the Film Strips so that I could tuck photos into them later. Lots more close-ups below.

You can see the fussy cut tags and mini-photo booklets I tucked in the front pocket in the photo below.
These are the photo mats inside the Mini Folder - I die cut the tabs using a Tim Holtz die and fussy cut the numbers from one of the Typography papers.
This is the back of the folder with a pocket created from a fussy-cut tag and two mini-ATC tags tucked into it. I've tucked in a few fussy cuts behind the Photo Booth Film Strip too.
Here is the back of the folder with the tags and fussy cuts taken out - I can tuck a couple of small photos in behind the film strip!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today - I hope you liked my Mini File Folder Brag Book - I can't wait to fill it up with pictures!

No comments: