I just loved the Prima "Divine" papers because they were made to create banners - I used cut the pennants out of the Prima and then matted them on the Core'dinations paper included in the kit. I layered the banner elements and finished off the banner with some baker's twine left over from the ScrapThat! February Kit.
I used flowers from the Flower Add-On and the butterflies from the Embellishment Add-On to embellish the layout. I cut the leaves using my Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die from the 'mesh' included in the kit.
I used the Washi Tape from the Embellishment Add-On to decorate a wooden clothespin as a final embellishment for this layout. You can more clearly see the layering on this layout as well as one of the die-cut leaves in this photo too.
That's it for my shares for the May Kit. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!