Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Heart - C'est Magnifique

This is the first layout I created with the C'est Magnifique September Kit - you may have seen it as part of my introduction to the C'est Magnifique Design Team, but today I'm sharing the full details and close-ups with you.
First, used the gorgeous Riddersholm Design Tailgate Marked paper, along with the Prima mask from the Magnifique Mixed Media (MMM) Kit and some modelling paste from my stash. Then I added some of the Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Weathered Wood over the masked area to tint the modelling paste blue. I also did some background stamping with the Prima script stamp from the Main Kit and some Ingvild Bolme White Chalk Ink. Next, I added some white tissue paper from my stash and adhered it using gel medium (stash) and then added some bronze microbeads (stash) on top of the tissue using the gel medium. I tinted the Prima resin frame from the Embellishment Add-on (EAO) with the Coffee Dylusions (MMM). The lace circles on either side of the frame (EAO) are tinted with Distress Stain in Tarnished Bronze (Stash). The gorgeous Blue Fern Chipboard was inked with Distress Stain in Weathered Wood and then I added a few hints of the Tarnished Bronze Distress Stain as well. I finished off the embellishing with the Marion Smith Filagree Butterflies (MMM) and some half pearls (stash). Finally, I added the title "My Heart" using the Authentique Mini Alpha stickers included in the Main Kit. Here are some close-ups of the layout!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Be sure and come back again over the next few days as I have a couple more projects with the September Kit to share with you!

No comments: