Saturday, January 20, 2018

Vintage French Tags ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi There! Today I'm sharing a pair of Vintage French Tags created using two of the small Fancy Oval Frames from Creative Embellishments and papers/embellishments from Canvas Corp Brands. All the papers are inked with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.
I used the Tim Holtz Baroque Die to cut the base of the tags from a sheet of Canvas Corp Black and Kraft Fleur de Lis paper.   I printed the vintage Cancan dancer images and used the Creative Embellishments Frames on them. I painted the frames with Black Acrylic Paint and added a very fine crackle texture on them. I used a 7 Gypsies Junque Pack to create the paper layers and small tags. I added some 7 Gypsies Rub-ons and Miniature Keys to embellish the tags, as well as some paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some raffia, lace and twine from my stash. Finally, I punched some leaves from some scraps of Canvas Corp Embossed Burnished Floral paper that I had left in my stash and added them to the flowers. Here is a close-up of each tag:


No comments: