Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sweetheart - Baby's 1st Year February Layout ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi there! I'm back with a new instalment in my "Baby's First Year" series of layouts. I've used a combination of several Graphic 45 paper collections (A Place in Time, Children's Hour, and Time to Flourish) to create this layout, along with a Creative Embellishments Sweetheart chipboard title from the Valentine's Hashtags and a wood veneer heart from the Lover's Hearts Set 2.
I layered my papers and cut-out elements from the papers (all inked with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo), added the sweet photo of my son and then added the title and wood veneer heart to finish off the layout. The title was a bit too long, so I ended up cutting the hashtag off of it. I painted the sweetheart title and the heart with Prima Art Extravagance Metallique Paint in Royal Red and then inked them with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. Here are some close-ups/different angles so you can see all the layers and details!




No comments: