Monday, September 24, 2018

Alice in Wonderland ATCs ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi There Creative Embellishments Fans! Sarah here today to share a set of three Alice in Wonderland ATCs with you! I used playing cards (the Jack, Queen and King of Hearts) as the base for these ATCs and covered the back of the cards with book pages from Alice in Wonderland. Then, I fussy cut illustrations from the book for each ATC. I embellished each ATC with a CE Chipboard piece painted using Prima Metallique paints, as well as a few metal elements and some moss.
For the "Drink Me" ATC, I used one of the CE Potion Bottles. After painting it, I added an eyelet and attached it to the ATC using a small chain.
For the "Hidden Door" ATC, I used one of the CE Simple Key Hole Plates.
For the Caterpillar "Who Are You?" ATC, I used two of the CE Mini Mushrooms.


No comments: