Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Baby Boy"

Finally, I completed a new layout! The picture is of my son, William, when he was just two-days old.

This is a layout I had in mind for a while. I wanted to do a "quilt" background -- so there is lots (and lots) of machine stitching and hand stitching on the layout. The stamped images on the Quilt were made using watermark ink and Distress Embossing Powder -- I also embossed the title letters.

I made the ribbon flowers by hand (and subsequently went out to purchase a thimble - ouch!).


Materials Used: Bo Bunny Back to Basics Cardstock - Dark Denim Dot, Recollections White Cardstock, Three Bugs in a Rug Patterned Paper - Welcome to the Jungle "Animal Stackers", Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder "Faded Jeans", Versamark Watermark Ink Pad, Inkadinkado Inchie Stamps "Baby", Prima Marketing "Say it in Crystals", Basic Grey "Bling It",  DMC Embroidery Floss, Offray Ribbon, Michael's Special Value Ribbon, Old Buttons from my stash, Glue Dots - Memory Book, Memory Tape Runner XL.

TFL,
Sarah

1 comment: