Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Ladies' Diary Dressform Tag - Scraps of Darkness Tag Trade

A really quick share today of a tag I created for the August/September Tag Trade over in the Scraps of Darkness forum. This time around, I am trading with Mandy (aka KashaGray) - so I wanted to go very girly with this tag - lots of lace, flowers and pearls! I hope Mandy loves it!
For the base of the tag, I used a printable dressform I found on Pinterest. I then did some masking with Finnabair's 6x6 Elementals Doily mask (by Prima) and some molding paste mixed with Luminarte Primary Elements Artists Pigments in Mandarin Blush. I used some gorgeous lace from Tresors de Luxe Etsy on the bottom of the tag and also added some white pom-pom ribbon along the bottom of the tag. I also used the pom-pom ribbon and a white pearl strand as the tag's hanger (though this doesn't show well in the photo). I cut some images from Graphic 45's A Ladies' Diary papers and added some neutral flowers and some hanging pearls.

I am hosting the October/November Tag Trade in the Scraps of Darkness forum - stop by and play along! You don't have to be a kit subscriber to participate in our challenges - and you'll have a blast!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the vintage ladies images.

Unknown said...

very pretty, tfs
you could make that into an ornament or a magnet. love it
defuscodesign.blogspot.com
xo