Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scraps of Darkness - September Design Team Reveal "The Black Album" Kit

The Scraps Of Darkness September Kit~The Black Album yet is absolutely fantastic - and so much fun to create with! It is full of amazing My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio and Teresa Collins Memorabilia papers and so many fabulous, coordinating embellishments to go along with them! I've already revealed two layouts with this kit (see here and here) - and have another layout and an Off-the-Page project to share with you for today's "Official Design Team Reveal"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quality Memories & Good Times Layout

We took my son to the Drive-In movies for the first time this summer and had such a fun family outing! A friendly stranger took a photo of the three of us - so it was nice to have a family photo to remember the occasion! I did some masking with molding paste and a Prima stencil to start off the layout and then layered lots of kit papers & borders and some Prima packaging from the kit too!
Here is a close-up of some of the masking and some of the layering/ embellishments. I really loved the Teresa Collins Die-Cuts and border strips included in the kit and Embellishment Add-On - they were so fun to create layers with!
I added a manilla tag to the Webster's Pages pocket. Instead of traditional journalling, I printed off the logo for the Drive-In Theatre and the two movie posters for the movies we saw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo Organizer
For my second project today, I made a photo organizer. I often have photos leftover after doing layouts and they just lie around until I take the time to store them properly, so I made this to have someplace safe to keep them until they can be filed properly.
Here are some close-ups of the photo-orgaziner!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today - I hope you liked my projects!

I am hosting a Tag Trade in the Scraps of Darkness Forum -  I encourage everyone to join in - it is SO much fun (and you don't have to be a kit subscriber). You get to share your Art with a Scrappy friend and you get to look forward to some happy mail yourself!

No comments: