Friday, November 1, 2013

Frightfully Delightful ~Scraps of Darkness~

Today, I'm sharing another layout created with the amazing Scraps of Darkness October "Gothic" Kit. This layout also happens to be my entry for the October Round Robin at Scraps of Darkness - stop by our forum and check out our challenges - you don't have to be a kit subscriber to play along! I've scrapped another photo of my son from his first Halloween - I can't help it - he is just so cute in his little skeleton jammies!
There is a bit of masking with a Prima Finnabair Stencil and some Heavy Gel Medium mixed with Distress Glitter; but, the main focus of this layout is lots and lots of distressed layers. Here are a couple of close-ups!
 
This Kit is a dream to work with - the My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting papers distress so beautifully! I had fun adding in some dictionary pages and some of the "invitations" from the Teresa Collins Masquerade Party papers and the title/journalling spot from the Anna Griffin Spooktacular "Titles, Tags & Quotes".

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the layering is just perfect!!! Baby is so cute!!

Heather Jacob said...

love this Sarah x