Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Monochromatic Layered Cards ~ Meg's Garden

Hi There! Today, I'm sharing a set of simple, monochromatic, layered cards I created using the beautiful Chantilly Cream paper collection and some lace and ribbon from the Meg's Garden store!
I used the square pages from the Chantilly Cream Papercraft Pack as the base to build up the cards and cut the rectangular strips from the Papercraft Pack into tags, which I embellished with some lace and ribbon. I added pieces cut from other pages in the 12x12 and Papercraft Pack along with a doily from my stash to create the layers and finished off the layering with cut-outs from the Cut & Create Page and the Papercraft Pack. Finally, I splattered the cards with some white gesso and watered down Distress Reinker in Vintage Photo. Here are a few close-ups!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy Crafting!

Meg's Garden Products Used:
Chantilly Cream Paper Collection - 12x12 papers 04, 06 and Cut & Create and Papercraft Pack
Ribbon and Lace

No comments: