Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Guest Designer at CSI - Case Files #196 and #197 ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi Scrappy Friends! This month the Creative Embellishments Design Team is Guest Designing for the CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration challenge site. Today, I'm sharing two layouts created for CSI challenges #196 and #197.

CSI #196
On this layout, I've used the Creative Embellishments Circles panel, Gears and a Mini Pocket Watch. All the chipboard elements were altered using Finnabair's new Rust Effect Paste by Prima Marketing Inc. I randomly dabbed the 3 different paste colours onto the chipboard pieces using a sponge dabber until I was happy with the results - I love how the rust effect paste blends so beautifully with the rust-coloured fowers on the layout!






CSI #197
On this layout, I've used the Creative Embellishments Window Set # 4 (smaller window), a Lamp Post and Rose Leaves. The window and lamp post were primed with white gesso and then painted with ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glaze in Black Ice and Yellow Rose. I used a baby wipe to smudge the black glaze for a distressed look. The rose leaves were embossed using Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel. 






Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy Scrapping!

No comments: