Friday, June 24, 2016

Once Upon a Springtime Flowerpot Fairy Houses ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi there Crafty Friends! Today, I have a fun project to share using Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime Collection, along with some chipboard Tiny Fairies, the Fairy Door Set 1, Flourish Butterfly Set 2, Berries and Fern Foliage 4 by Creative Embellishments. I've created two fairy houses, adding lots of dimension using floral wire, moss, fussy cuts from the design paper and more!
The Fairies and Butterflies were painted using Finnabair's Art Alchemy Metallique paints by Prima. The Doors were stained with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Vintage Photo and the Door Hardware was stained with Distress Stain in Tarnished Brass. The fern and berries were stained with Distress Stain in Forest Moss and then I added some Distress Stickles in Wild Honey to the berries. I've taken lots of photos and close-ups so you can see all the details of the Fairy Houses!









Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today - I hope you enjoyed my little peek into a Fairy Fantasy World!

No comments: