I've used the Creative Embellishments large Feathers and the smaller feathers from the Masquerade Masks to embellish my Dream Catcher. I painted the feathers with Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paints in Metallique Royal Red and Metallique Gold Rush. Once the paint dried, I embossed the tips of the red feathers with gold embossing powder and the tips of the gold feathers with black embossing powder.
I hope this project inspires you to play along with the Creative Embellishments challenge this month! Be sure to follow the Challenge Rules so that you're eligible to win the $50 Gift Certificate to the Creative Embellishments store!
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of August1st, 2016.
- Please add your entry to our InLinkz box on the Creative Embellishments blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 CE product on your project but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - and I hope you'll play along with the August Creative Embellishments Challenge!