I've used Prima's Salvage District collection papers for this layout (along with a few tickets from the Archivist collection). The masked clocks were created using a Crafter's Workshop Stencil along with Prima's Art Basics Modelling Paste in Opaque Matte. I used watered-down Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Acrylic Paint in Gold Rush for the gold colour and splatters and watered-down black gesso for the black splatters.
I used Creative Embellishments chipboard Clock Faces to embellish the layout, which I embossed with Stampendous Aged Black Embossing Enamel. For the title, I used the word "smile" (from the Happy Words Set) and painted it using Prima Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint in Gold Rush. Here are some close-ups and different angles so you can see all the details!
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of September 1st, 2016.
- Please add your entry to our InLinkz box on the Creative Embellishments blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 CE product on your project but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - and I hope you'll play along with the Creative Embellishments September Challenge!