It is a new month (How is it November already?!?!?) - which means a new challenge is up on the Creative Embellishments Blog. Here is this month's inspiration picture and the twist for this challenge is to use wood on your project!
I was inspired by the beautiful rich colours in the Inspiration picture to create these "Joie de Vivre" Vintage Tags. I used beautiful toile papers as the background with a leafy pattern. Playing along with the fashion theme of the other papers, I have used two pieces from the Creative Embellishments Mini Dress Form Set of 6 to embellish the tags. I painted the chipboard dress forms with Acrylic Paint in Antique White and then embossed them with some pink glitter and clear embossing powder - picking up on the glittery elements of the papers. For my wooden element, I've used two mini wooden clothes pins, which I coloured black and covered with Black Diamond Stickles so that they would be glittery too!
I hope this project inspires you to play along with the Creative Embellishments challenge this month! Be sure to follow the Challenge Rules so that you're eligible to win the $50 Gift Certificate to the Creative Embellishments store!
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of November 1st, 2016.
- Please add your entry to our InLinkz box on the Creative Embellishments blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 CE product on your project but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!