Wednesday, November 16, 2016

St. Nicholas Christmas Ornaments ~ Creative Embellishments

Today, I'm sharing a set of Christmas Ornaments I made using the Creative Embellishments chipboard Stars Frame, along with Graphic 45's St. Nicholas collection. I trimmed the two smaller stars off the largest Star Frame and then embossed the three frames with Stampendous Embossing powder in Detail Gold. I used some of the 6x6 St. Nicholas papers on the back of the chipboard stars to create the base for the ornaments - the patterned side faces the back so that the back of the ornaments are pretty to look at too. I used lots of fussy-cuts from the 8x8 St. Nicholas Papers and pieces from the St. Nicholas Banners sheet to decorate the Star ornaments and then finished the embellishing with some Creative Embellishments Wood Veneer Holly Leaves and some ribbon. I painted the Holly Leaves with metallic paints and then added some Christmas Red Stickles to the holly berries for a dash of glitter.
Here are some close-ups of each of the ornaments. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy Crafting!

No comments: