Saturday, July 15, 2017

Portrait of a Lady Victorian Fan ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi There! I have a new altered project to share today! I have used one of the gorgeous new Creative Embellishments Chipboard Victorian Fans, along with Graphic 45's Portrait of a Lady collection to create this elegant Portrait of a Lady Victorian Fan!
I started by joining the fan pieces together using cream coloured ribbon. Then I covered both sides of each fan piece with papers from the Portrait of a Lady collection (12x12 Patterned Paper and 12x12 Patterns and Solids). I inked the edges of all the paper with Distress Ink in Old Paper. I fussy cut portraits and flowers from the 12x12 and 8x8 patterned papers to decorate the front of the fan and used three Mini Frames and two Door Knockers to mount the fussy-cut portraits on each of the fan pieces. I embossed the frames and door knockers with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel. I also added a string of half pearls around the mini frames on two of the portraits. I finished off the Fan with a Tasseled Wrist Strap, a floral charm, a mirrored charm and a Graphic 45 Chipboard Element from the collection. Here are some more photos and close-ups!






No comments: