Alice laughed. “There’s no use trying,” she said: “one can’t believe impossible things.”
“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. . . “Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
CE Distressed Checkers Stencil - I used a sponge and some Black Archival Ink and randomly added stencilling across the page. I also used the Black Archival Ink with one of the CE Halftone Circle Stamps to do some background stamping (for this challenge's twist). I added some stencilled clocks using a Prima 12x12 stencil and Prima Art Extravagance Copper Crackle Paste. I cut the image of Alice and the White Queen from an Alice in Wonderland Puzzle Book I found and then used Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists (Rusty Lantern Lime, Edelweiss Moss Green, Ponderosa Pines Olive, Caribbean Blue, and Breakfast Club Blue) and charcoal pencil to blend the scene from the image into the page. I painted the I-VI (for the 6 Impossible Things) of the Grunge Roman Numerals chipboard using Prima Art Alchemy Metallique in Acrylic Paint in Brass Hardware. Finally, I inked the edges of the pages using Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in Aged Brass. Here are a few more photos!
- Create a NEW project (i.e., layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc…) as of September 1st 2017.
- Please no back linking (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge requirements). Please link only NEW projects.
- Combining the CE Challenge with other challenges is permitted.
- Please add your entry to the InLinkz box on the Challenge Post on the Creative Embellishments Blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along; however, everyone who does use CE product will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on the CE blog post the day after the challenge ends.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!