Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Timeless - Baby's 1st Year November Layout ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi there Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing another layout in my Baby's First Year series - created for the Creative Embellishments Design Team! Once again, I've used a combination of several Graphic 45 paper collections (A Place in Time, Children's Hour, and Place in Time) to create this layout - as I plan on keeping a standard theme throughout the 12 months of the album!

I used the Timeless title from the Small Moments Border Words for this layout and simply painted it with some dark brown Acrylic Paint. I used the Fall Frame 2 to frame the photo. I painted the frame with Acrylic Paints in Fall colours and then splattered it with Dylusions Ink in Ground Coffee and inked the edges with Distress Ink in Ground Espresso to make them look like crunchy/distressed fallen leaves.





No comments: