Saturday, December 9, 2017

Believe - Baby's 1st Year December Layout ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi there Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing another layout in my Baby's First Year series - created for the Creative Embellishments Design Team! Once again, I've used a combination of several Graphic 45 paper collections (A Place in Time, Children's Hour, Place in Time, and St. Nicholas) to create this layout - keeping with the theme I'm using throughout the 12 months of the album!
I've used the CE Chipboard Holly and Berry Flourishes and the Believe title from the Inspire Word Set on this layout. I painted the chipboard elements with Prima Art Extravagance Metallique Acrylic Paints and inked them with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I added Crackle Accents to the Holly Branches and Glossy Accents to the Holly Berries. Here is a close-up and a couple of different angles so you can see all the details and layers.



No comments: