I've used an older Bo Bunny collection for this layout (Midnight Frost) because the colours were just perfect for the inspiration image and I promised myself that I would start using up my stash! I started off by whitewashing the dark blue background with some watered down gesso and layering some torn pieces to look like snow hills. I've used the CE Snowflake Stencil along with some white modelling paste on the blue background paper - and once the modelling paste was dry, I added some silver stickles to the snowflakes for a bit of sparkle. I also used the larger of the Snowflake Borders, the Falling Snow Set, and the Let it Snow title - I primed all these pieces with White Gesso and then embossed them with Stampendous Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder. I also added some Silver Stickles to the chipboard snowflakes. The embellishing for this layout was finished off with some tattered cheesecloth and silver sequins.
I hope you will play along with this month's challenge and that you have a wonderful holiday season!
- Create a NEW project (i.e., layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc…) as of December 1st 2017.
- Please no back linking (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge requirements). Please link only NEW projects.
- Combining the CE Challenge with other challenges is permitted.
- Please add your entry to the InLinkz box on the Challenge Post on the Creative Embellishments Blog to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along; however, everyone who does use CE product will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on the CE blog post the day after the challenge ends.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!