I was inspired by the Steampunk feeling of the January Challenge image and decided to create a fun Steampunk Canvas featuring my son.
I've used a whole lot of different Creative Embellishments chipboard elements to create my project: pieces of the Harlequin Panel, the Steampunk Hat Set, Steampunk Wings Set 4, some of the 1-inch Gears, two of the Industrial Hanging Light Bulbs, and the Imagine title. The chipboard pieces were painted with black gesso and then treated with a combination four different colours of Inka Gold rubs, Gold and Copper Dimensional Paints, glossy accents and both holographic and Black Soot Distress embossing powders. I've also used Creative Embellishments Distressed Harlequin Stamp to emboss the pattern on the top hat! Here are some close-ups and different angles of the canvas!
Join us and play along with the Creative Embellishments Challenge this month for a chance to win some fantastic CE Chipboard!
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of 1st of the challenge month 2016.
- Please add your entry to the InLinkz box on the Creative Embellishments blog post to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to the CE blog. Please make sure to reference the CE challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST one CE product on your projects but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does use CE products will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have TWO weeks to claim their prize. The winners are announced the day after the challenge ends and on the same month’s challenge post.
I wish you all the best for the year ahead and I hope you'll come back and visit often!