Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Crafty Space

I thought I would share with you a picture of my (very small) crafty space. I have a corner of our guest room set aside for my scrapbooking - it is pretty crowded but I have it fairly well organized so that I can find things when I need them (most of the time).
A Few Organizational Highlights:
Those three rolling drawer units are a lifesaver for organizing. I have everything categorized by drawer and stored in Ziploc bags so I can easily grab what I need. The crates under the table are the perfect size for 12x12 paper. There is also a large rolling bin under the table where I keep my empty and partially finished albums. 

I save the "pizza" boxes from my Monthly Kits to store "in progress" layouts -- I keep any papers, embellishments, ribbon, etc. I think I might use on the layout in the box so I'm not constantly rifling through my drawers.

The tiered dessert stand (you can sort of see it between the computer desk and table) is perfect for storing all my stickles, paints and mists. And I have a cutlery organizer to store markers, chalk pencils, etc. 

TFL,
Sarah

1 comment:

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

very nice! So organized...unlike my space!