Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mon Amour Layout ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi Scrappy Friends! Today, I'm sharing a "love" themed layout in the spirit of Valentine's day! I've used Graphic 45's Mon Amour paper collection together with the Creative Embellishments Full of Love Frame to scrapbook one of my favourite wedding photos.
I used the Creative Embellishments frame as the focal point of the layout, layering it with lots of fussy-cut flowers and cut-outs from the Graphic 45 papers.
To alter the frame, I started out with two coats of white gesso. Then I stamped and embossed with a script stamp and clear embossing powder. Finally, I painted the frame with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Queen of Hearts Red. Here's a close-up of a section of the frame so you can see the stamping!
And here are another couple of angles of the layout so you can see the layering!

I'm going to enter this in the Graphic 45 February Challenge #GiveLovewithGraphic45. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day this year!

No comments: