Friday, February 26, 2016

". . .which way . . .?" ~ Alice Art Journal Page

I'm sharing another page from my Alice in Wonderland Art Journal today. I created this page using Twinkling H2Os by ColourArte, along with a stencil and some modelling paste, and charcoal pencil!
I created the scene using a garden path stencil by Finnabair along with some modelling paste. I painted the scene with Twinkling H2Os, matching the colours from the cut out image as best I could. To further delineate the path, I added some smudged charcoal pencil along the edges of the path and within the path itself. Here are some more photos!


I hope you enjoy seeing these pages from my Alice in Wonderland journal - they're so much fun to make. As always, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment:

Pawsitively Creative said...

So glad I fell down the rabbit hole and found this post! Hehe! Awesome sauce use of the journal spread. Both pages look like they belong together and your use of the H2Os and stencils and colors are gorgeous! Wowzers and stunning LO! ~Niki