Rings For So Many Things chipboard circles as a major design element in my layout. The circles were painted with a Jacquard Lumiere metallic acrylic paint in Halo Blue Gold. The title "Wish" (painted with Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional paint in Lagoon and then dry brushed with the Halo Blue Gold paint) is from the Dream Word Set - and I chose this title because my son is about to blow the fluff off the dandelion in this picture - which we always call making wishes.
I've used 13 Arts Faces of Spring papers and stickers for this layout and did some masking with a mixture of fibre paste and iridescent medium. I added some fine grit by 13 Arts in places and used 13 Arts pastel mists in turquoise and lime around the picture matting and to splatter the layout.
Here are some close-ups and different angles!
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of February 1st 2016.
- Please add your entry to our InLinkz box below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please no back linking.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 CE product on your project but it isn’t required to play along. However everyone that does will get and extra chance at winning.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today - and I hope you'll play along with the February Creative Embellishments Challenge!