Thursday, February 18, 2016

We're All Mad Here ~ Alice Art Journal Page

I have another page in my Alice in Wonderland Art Journal to share today! I had lots of fun creating this page using Finnabair's Mediums by Prima - 3D Gel, Black Gesso, Opal Magic Mica Powders and Soft Gloss Gel!
I started out using the Finnabair Harlequin stencil with 3D Gel Medium. Once that had dried, I painted the page with a layer of heavy black gesso. I wanted the page to have a psychedelic feel to it, so, I mixed three colours of Opal Magic Mica Powders (Green, Lilac and Gold) with Soft Gloss Gel and randomly painted the background with the colours. Finally, I watered down the Gold colour and splattered the page. I printed the image and words on my computer and fussy cut out the Cheshire Cat's teeth and cut around the words and applied them to the page using Soft Gloss Gel. Here are a few more pictures!


As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments: