Monday, April 29, 2013

Imaginarium Designs - No Pictures Please

Today, I'm sharing my second project for Imaginarium Designs this month -  a layout entitled "No Pictures Please". It is getting hard to get my son to cooperate and let me use him as the subject of my photography, so this layout features him hiding his face from the camera, getting annoyed with me for continuing to take his picture anyway and then finally making some silly faces.

I used Bo Bunny's MamaRazzi2 papers to create this layout, as well as some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Film Strip Ribbon. The 'rings' and 'splotches' were created with a Bo Bunny Texture Stamp - love their new texture stamps! I used the Imaginarium Designs Train Track Border to simulate a film strip by alternating cutting away two sections of "track" and then leaving a bar.
The Train Track Border and the Alphas I used for the title were simply painted with two coats of Shimmerz paint in "Coal". I wish the camera could pick up the "shimmer" better - as they look much more impressive in real life! Here are some close-ups of the chipboard elements!


Imaginarium Designs Chipboards Used
Train Track Border
IDB0006

Capital Letters
IDAUC0001

Lower Case Letters
IDALC0001

Other Materials Used: Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny MamaRazzi2 Collection - Shutterbug and Tripod;  Bo Bunny Stained Texture Stamp; Memento Dye Ink in Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Idea-ology Film Strip Ribbon; Michael's Metal Trinket (Camera); Shimmerz Paint in Coal; Aleene's Tacky Glue; Thermoweb Memory Tape Runner XL; 3D Foam Adhesive.

7 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Adorable layout Sarah, love it!

Keren Tamir said...

Fantabuluos Sarah!! I love this creation!!

Sandra said...

Sarah I love this because I really like film strips and the rail track works so well with the film. I really like the few colours chosen, a great page.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Sarah! I know exactly what you go through - my Anne is the same way sometimes!!!!! I love, LOVE how you scrapped this! Your page is so beautiful, and fun at the same time!

CathQuillScrap said...

Lovely layout... I really like that texture stamp... want to get my hands on one of those but haven't yet seen any here in South Africa.

Sandi Clarkson said...

I adore this one, Sarah! Great guy page! Kid do seem to hate getting their photos taken at times, don't they? But what a sweet memory!

Bo Bunny said...

Your layout is so stinking adorable!!! Love it.